HOW TO MAKE A CUTE DRESS OUT OF SHORTS
put shorts on
put legs in one leg hole
pull up and on to shoulder
And here we have glitterweave sporting a beautiful Sunset Yellow
NEVER forget to accessorize
well one of us is going to have to change
THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!
I really think
I’m winning this.
(Yoga pants do the trick)
team 5’5 and under where ya at
they didn’t let us in they thought we were 12
1. I’m sorry I cannot fall in love with you. I’ve caged my heart with locked doors after a disastrous attempt of falling. Made sure it’s harnessed so tight there’s no chance of ever letting gravity take its natural course. I am sorry. I will not open the locks for you. I will not loosen the harness to let myself fall for your words and your eyes that seem to be telling the truth, I’ve done that before. I’m sorry. I won’t do it.
2. There will be days when I curl up into myself so tightly that there will be no chance of you untangling me from myself. My thoughts will bind themselves around me until they eat me whole and you won’t be able to find me. I’m sorry that I will not leave instructions, I myself am still trying to figure out how to unwind my thoughts. Do not try to find me under the rubble of my mind.
3. Some days I will liken you to past loves because they still linger in the back of my mind and you will hate me for letting myself open up to them and not to you. Some days, I will not look you in the eye scared that I’ll see past lives I’ve tried so hard to leave behind. I am sorry I’ve been broken, I am sorry that this is the state you found me in. I am sorry I cannot piece myself together, do not try to do so yourself.
4. I will wake up some mornings wanting nothing but to be enclosed in your arms, I will not want to move, I will not want to talk, I will listen to your heartbeat until it drowns out my thoughts. I am sorry I am a mess. I am sorry that my thoughts are so loud.
5. I will not take you home to my parents. I will wait months until you step into my home, until you sit in my living room, until I let you utter a word to my family. I am not embarrassed by you. There are just some parts of me I take too long to show. I am sorry if you take this the wrong way. I am not always an open book.
6. I do not yet know how to love correctly. My idea of love is running in front of a speeding car to show you that I care. I have been pushed into falling for people, and I have placed myself under lock down. I am not easy to love, if I was I’d have no trouble looking at my reflection in the mornings. I will cry and slam my fists against your chest as if it will somehow give me the answers. I will not open my heart readily, I will not loosen the harness. Some days I will not look you in the eye, I will walk past you in corridors as if I do not know you because I am still trying to know who I am. I am sorry. I am sorry I cannot understand that not everyone is out to eat me alive, that not everyone comes by just to leave a mark and then leave. I am sorry I cannot understand that those people are just as important as any others. I am sorry I am broken. I do not expect you to love me. I do not expect you to forgive me. I am sorry.Letters to a Future Partner // Julia Pollacco (via n-o-t-y-o-u-r-s)
People always say that it hurts at night
and apparently screaming into your pillow at 3am
is the romantic equivalent of being heartbroken.
it’s 9am on a tuesday morning
and you’re standing at the kitchen bench waiting for the toast to pop up
And the smell of dusty sunlight and earl gray tea makes you miss him so much
you don’t know what to do with your hands.
i’ll be like 40 w/no kids and people will say “aw i’m so sorry for you” and i’ll be like how was the fucking wiggles reunion tour asshole i went to italy last week for fun and didn’t have to hire a sitter
This is a very sad mentality. To think oneself more important than that of progeny is the sign of a failed human life.
so the wiggles concert wasn’t as good as you thought it would be huh